- Started in 1980
- Members trained and certified by the University of Georgia
- More than 250 active members
- Support 16 community and demonstration gardens
- More than 17,383 hours volunteered in 2021!
Growing a community of educated, service-minded gardeners
Shared values guide our actions:
- Commitment to the environment and each other
- Dedication to educating the community
- Service-oriented volunteerism
- Willingness to learn
The Master Gardener Volunteers of Cobb County (MGVOCC) supports the University of Georgia Cooperative Extension Service and strives to improve the quality of life in our community by delivering research – based horticultural information, educational programs and projects.